Saturday, August 16, 2008

MY PRETTY BABY AND ME

My day doesn't start by the time I wake up in the morning but it starts in my favorite class. Not because paborito ko ang subject but because of MY PRETTY BABY. It is our secret. But everytime she gets in the room and greets the class, her eyes meet mine and then she smiles. The curl of her soft, red lips reminds me of the nights we spent together in this room... my room and MY PRETTY BABY... My first lesson with her is not in the campus, but in my room. Our first smack... feather kiss... soft kiss... French kiss... Lick... Ha. ha. When she turns her back from our class at nakikita ko ang maputi niyang batok... naiisip ko and amoy ng aking unan sa maraming beses niya itong hinihigaan. And her legs! Laging balot na balot. Nobody in school knows how it curls around me when she hugs me at night. The ever righteous, ever virginal Ms. M is MINE.

No comments: