Saturday, August 16, 2008

my pretty baby is sad

TODAY, DECEMBER 19, 2007
i saw my pretty baby crying today.
i don't know why.
and i don't know who made her cry or what made her cry.
but i'm grateful for the opportunity that it had given me.
because of that i had the chance to console my baby,
and to be just right by her side.

many people saw me comforting her, but i didn't mind.
i want all of them to know and see that i love my pretty baby,
and that i'll always be here for her.

after a while she started to lighten up and was quite grateful for keeping her company.

I'M JUST SO HAPPY i just have to write it.

I'm pretty sure she loves me too.
Sa akin sya tumatakbo kapag malungkot sya.
She trusts me. And she sees me as someone who can comfort and protect her.

Kung sinuman ang nagpaiyak sa pretty baby ko,
Ive got one word for ya. . . . .LOSER!

No comments: